The Benefits of Using Dental Veneers
Are you self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth? If you have a chipped or discoloured tooth that affects the way you smile and talk, you may want to look into a cosmetic dentistry service from our dental office. Here at Dr. Alaby and Associates in Saint-Lambert, we offer dental veneers to our patients who want to have a perfect smile!
A dental veneer is a customized thin sheet of tooth-shaded porcelain or resin material that is placed over your teeth to correct oral cosmetic problems. Veneers offer many benefits to dental patients. Here are some of the benefits of using Dental Veneers:
– Veneers are stronger and more aesthetic alternative than dental crowns. No extensive shaping is needed prior to a veneer application, unlike crowns.
– Veneers provide a natural tooth appearance, and people won’t even recognize that you have one.
– You don’t need to worry about having teeth stains when you have veneers. They are considered stain resistant.
– Veneers can last long provided that you take care of them properly. They can last from 7 to 15 years.
– No special instructions are required after a veneer application. You just have to continue with your proper oral hygiene routine.
If you think that you need dental veneers or would like to discuss cosmetic dentistry options for a more confident smile, consult with our dental team at our office. We are located in Saint-Lambert, Quebec.
-The Dr. Alaby & Associates TeamAppointment Request